The Group signed up to the UK Government's Prompt Payment Code in December 2012.
Code signatories undertake to:
Pay suppliers on time
- within the terms agreed at the outset of the contract
- without attempting to change payment terms retrospectively
- without changing practice on length of payment for smaller companies on unreasonable grounds
Give clear guidance to suppliers
- providing suppliers with clear and easily accessible guidance on payment procedures
- ensuring there is a system for dealing with complaints and disputes which is communicated to suppliers
- advising them promptly if there is any reason why an invoice will not be paid to the agreed terms
Encourage good practice
- by requesting that lead suppliers encourage adoption of the code throughout their own supply chains.
It is always our intention to pay suppliers on time, and we will endeavour to meet our undertakings under the Code. If you have any problems please contact email@example.com.